Physical & Parent Infinite Campus approval forms
This is just a reminder on what is required for your student to participate in Athletics at Roosevelt High School.
ATHLETICS (Competitive Cheer): Both Physical/Medical History Form and the Annual Information Update (the online version of the Activity Participation Packet)
- Physicals are now required ANNUALLY by the SFSD for your student to participate in Athletics (see attached Form). Please turn in completed form to the Roosevelt Activities Office.
- Physicals must be completed April 1st or after in order to be valid for summer activity or the upcoming school year.
Annual Information update (Activity Participation Packet) COMPETITIVE & SIDELINE CHEER:
- For Athletics, you must complete the Annual Information Update (the online version of our yellow Activity Participation Packet). Beginning May 1st, please login to Infinite Campus using your ParentUser ID and Password and complete the “Annual Information Update.”
- Here is the link to the Parent Portal for Infinite Campus: https://parentview.sf.k12.sd.us/campus/portal/siouxfalls.jsp
- When completing the Annual Information Update, you must complete ALL children linked to your Parent ID, not just the one participating in High School Activities. Be aware that a green check mark by your student’s name does NOT mean the information has been submitted. You must click on the “Submit” button at the end of the program for the information to be submitted.
These requirements must be completed before your student will be permitted to participate in SUMMER activities or any Fall, Winter or Spring Athletic practices. Any student in grades 7-12 who intends to participate in SUMMER activities, we ask that you please turn in the Physical and complete the Online Annual Update by May 17th, 2019 in order to give us time to process them and notify the Coaches that your student is clear to participate.
If you have any questions, please call Karla in the Activities Office at 362-2866 or email her at email@example.com.